Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A change in plans...

Ok, so I am no longer leaving October 30th. It looks like I will be leaving sometime in November, but I do not have a set date as of yet.

I guess there has been a problem going on in Japan. For some unknown reason, current instructors have not been getting paid on time. There have been delays all across the country and no one knows why.

As a result, Nova is not comfortable with sending any new instructors over there at this time, so no one will be going n the month of October.

They hope to figure out what the problem is and resolve it quickly so they can start sending people again. This is why I don't have a set date. I will HOPEFULLY be leaving in November, but as a result I have more time to spend with everyone here! :)

Nova currently has departures previously set up for Nov. 6th and 13th, so hopefully I will be leaving on one of those days.

Well, even though I never expected this, it just figures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that kinda sucks. I know you are hating this last minute stuff you have been through lately and now this comes up. Well, I hope they resolve the issue quickly as well (not that I want to see you leave - more that I know that you just want to get out there and enjoy yourself). I'm sure everything will work out :P